Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oh Happiness and Joy

Alright--back in the summer I started making a list of things that make me happy, so I figured it's about time I write them down in my blog. (These aren't in any particular order, and I will add to it as I come up with more things!)

*Rexburg summers *new underwear and socks *photographs *trips *a good novel and a free afternoon to read it in *going out to eat *greeting Curtis when he arrives home from a trip *playing my piano *relatives *woodworking *beautiful music *jamming out in my living room *swimming in warm water (especially in the rain--only done that once, and loved it!) *fixing things *creating beautiful things *watching Stargate in bed with Curtis *my Japanese blanket from Toshi *getting letters *the Reader's Digest *being in a warm house when it's snowing *our beautiful Christmas tree *sitting by the fireplace *when my kids come in our room in the morning and snuggle by me *teaching people the gospel *crafts with my kids

No comments: