Monday, February 14, 2011

Of Lifting Burdens

This morning, early, as I was sitting on the couch reading my scriptures, the kids both came in and snuggled next to me under the blanket. I have been studying about the atonement the last couple of weeks, and for the kids' enjoyment, I went to youtube to see if I could find anything that might be of interest to them on that topic. I found the following beautiful video. I love in the middle, the piercing words of Jeffry R. Holland, then especially Dieter F. Uchtdorfs words at the end. How blessed we are to have apostles and a prophet to rely upon for council and revelation in these troubled times of the world. It gives me great comfort to know that these men are in communion with the Savior, and will guide us as needed, to strengthen our families and protect us from the adversary.

No comments: